Network-wide dissemination events
The CLEARPV partners have organized an international mini-symposium on perovskite photovoltaics. This mini-symposium was realized as a dedicated session of the 8th Szeged International Workshop on Advances in Nanoscience (SIWAN 2018), an international conference with over 80 participants from more than 15 countries. The high scientific quality of the CLEARV workshop was ensured by the invited speakers: Anders Hagfeldt, Yulia Galagan, Satushi Uchida, Monica Lira-Cantu, Eugene A. Katz, Ilker Dogan and Leeyih Wang. Please refer to the donwloadable conference program for more details on the mini-symposium titles and on the SIWAN conference itself:
- Yulia Galagan, Francesco Di Giacomo, Santhosh Shanmugam, Henri Fledderus, Gerwin Kirchner, Harrie Gorter, Ike de Vries, Pim Groen, Ronn Andriessen, Scaling up and Roll-to-Roll Processing of Perovskite Solar Cells, International Summit on Stability of Organic and Perovskite Solar Cells (ISOS-10), October 18 - 21, 2017, Malta, oral presentation.
- Yulia Galagan (invited), “Perovskite Solar Cells: From Lab-Scale Fabrication to Industrial Manufacturing”, 11th International Summit on Organic and Hybrid Photovoltaic Stability (ISOS-11), October 21-25, 2018, Suzhou, China
- Yulia Galagan (invited), “Perovskite Solar Cells: From Lab-Scale Fabrication to Industrial Manufacturing”, 8th Szeged International Workshop on Advances in Nanoscience, October 7–10, 2018, Szeged, Hungary
- İlker Doğan (oral), “Sheet-to-sheet slot die coating of mixed-cation perovskites for high efficiency non-transparent and semi-transparent cells and modules”, SIWAN 8, 7-10 October 2018, Szeged, Hungary
- Francesco Di Giacomo (oral), “Large area (>140 cm2) perovskite solar modules made by sheet to sheet and roll to roll fabrication with 14.5% efficiency”, PSCO 2018, 30 September - 2 October 2018, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Yulia Galagan (invited), “Perovskite Solar Cells: Toward Industrial-Scale Manufacturing”, 1st International Conference on Nanotechnologies and Bionanoscience “NanoBio 2018”, September 24-28, 2018, Heraklion, Crete
- Francesco Di Giacomo (oral), “Large area (>140 cm2) perovskite solar modules made by sheet to sheet and roll to roll fabrication with 14.5% efficiency”, EU- PVSEC, September 24 – 28, 2018, Brussels
- Yulia Galagan (invited), “Toward Industrial-Scale Methods”, 4th Dutch Perovskite Workshop, June 29, 2018, Eindhoven, the Netherlands
- İlker Doğan (poster), “Mixed-Cation Perovskites for High Efficiency Non- Transparent and Semi-Transparent Perovskite Solar Cells: From Lab-Scale Coating to Sheet-to-Sheet Coating”, Dutch Perovskite Workshop 4, 29 June 2018, Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- İlker Doğan (oral), “Towards roll-to-roll production of perovskite solar cells: sheet-to-sheet slot-die processing of high efficiency cells and modules”, 28-31 May 2018, HOPV18 Benidorm, Spain
- Yulia Galagan (invited), “Scaling UP and Roll-to-Roll Processing of Perovskite Solar Cells”, INFORM Workshop, December 12, 2017, Eindhoven, the Netherlands
- Francesco Di Giacomo (oral), “Up-scalable sheet-to-sheet production of high efficiency perovskite module and solar cells on 6-inch substrate using slot die coating towards roll-to-roll processing”, The 4th International Conference on Advanced Electromaterials (ICAE-2018), November 21-24, 2017, Jeju, South Korea.
- Meng-Huang Jao, Chun-Fu Lu, Pao-Yi Tai, Wei-Fang Su, “Growing Methylammouium Lead Iodide Single Crystals with Controlled Exposed Facets, ” 2017 MRS Fall Meeting and Exhibit, November 26-December 1, Boston, USA.
- Chien-Chen Cheng, Meng-Huan Jao and Wei-Fang Su, “Low Temperature Synthesis and Crystallization kinetics study of High Conductivity Nickel Oxide films, ” 2017, IUMRS-ICA, Nonember 5-9, Taipei, Taiwan (A2-P09)
- Ming-Chung Wu, Shun-Hsiang Chan, Ying-Han Liao, Wei-Fang Su, “Fabrication and Characteri stics of Reduced Lead Perovskite Solar Cells, ” 2017, IUMRS-ICA, Nonember 5-9, Taipei, Taiwan (B1-P03)
- Chun-Yu Chang, Chieh-Ping Wang, Raja Rathinum, Leeyih Wang, Cheng-Si Tsao, Bo-Ting Li, Wei-Fang Su, “High Efficiency Bulk Heterojunction Pervoskite Solar Cell Fabricated from Single solvent, One-step Solution Process, Film Characterization and Formation Mechanism, ” 2017, IUMRS-ICA, Nonember 5-9, Taipei, Taiwan (B1-P07)
- Kuo-Yu Tian, Che-Pu Hsu, Hsueh-Chung Liao, Wei-Fang Su, “High Efficiency pervoskite solar modules using a low-cost nanosecond pulse-laser ablation in all P1-P3 processes,” 2017, EUPVSEC, Amsterdam, Netherlands, September 23-29.
- Wei-Fang Su, “Toward high efficiency pervoskite solar cell,” 2017, Photovoltaic Summer Workshop in Academic Sinica, September 14, Taipei. (INVITED)
- Wei-Fang Su, “Toward high efficiency pervoskite solar cell by composition and morphology control of active layer, ” 2017, XXVI International Materials Research Congress, August 19-27, Cancun, Mexico. (INVITED)
- Wei-Fang Su, “Toward high efficiency pervoskite solar cell using solution process, ” 2017, APAM Sendai International Conference, April 9-12, Sendai, Japan. (INVITED)
- M.-H. Jao, M. L. Teague, J.-S. Huang, W.-S. Tseng, N.-C. Yeh, and W.-F. Su,“Temperature Dependent Surface Structures and Electronic Properties of Organic-Inorganic Hybrid Perovskite Single Crystals, ”2017, APS March Meeting, New Orleans, LA, USA.
- Francesco Di Giacomo, Santhosh Shanmugam, Henri Fledderus, Bardo J. Bruijnaers, Wiljan J. H. Verhees, Maarten S. Dorenkamper, Sjoerd C. Veenstra, Weiming Qiu, Robert Gehlhaar, Tamara Merckx, Tom Aernouts, Ronn Andriessen, and Yulia Galagan, "Up-scalable sheet-to-sheet production of high efficiency perovskite module and solar cells on 6-in. substrate using slot die coating," Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells 181, 53-59 (2018).
- Y. Galagan*, F. Di Giacomo, H. Gorter, G. Kirchner, I. de Vries, R. Andriessen, P. Groen, Roll-to-Roll Slot Die Coated Perovskite for Efficient Flexible Solar CellsCells, Advanced Energy Materials, 2018, in press, 1801935, DOI: 10.1002/aenm.201801935 (SCI IF: 21.875)
- Fabiano Isabelli, Francesco Di Giacomo, Harrie Gorter, Francesca Brunetti, Pim Groen, Ronn Andriessen, Yulia Galagan*, Solvent Systems for Industrial- Scale Processing of Spiro-OMeTAD Hole Transport Layer in Perovskite Solar Sells, ACS Applied Energy Materials, 2018, in press (SCI IF: not yet)
- Y. Galagan*, Perovskite Solar Cells: Toward Industrial-Scale Methods, The Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters, 2018, 9 (15), pp 4326–4335. (SCI IF: 8.709).
- Cheng Wei Shih, Albert Chin, Chun Fu Lu and Wei Fang Su,“Remarkably High Hole Mobility Metal-Oxide Thin-Film Transistors,”2018, Scientific REPORTS 8:889. (SCI IF:4.122) (Times Cited:1) (N/M=12/64=19%, Multidisciplinary Science)
- Meng-Huan Jao, Chien-Chen Cheng, Chun-Fu Lu, Kai-Chi Hsiao, and Wei- Fang Su*, “Low Temperature and Rapid Formation of High Quality Metal Oxide Thin Film via Hydroxide-Assisted Energy Conservation Strategy,” 2018, Journal of Materials Chemistry C DOI: 10.1039/C8TC03544J (SCI IF:5.976) (Times Cited:0) (N/M=20/146=14%, Physics, Applied)
- Ming-Chung Wu, Shun-Hsiang Chan, Kun-Mu Lee, Shih-Hsuan Chen,a Meng-Huan Jao,Yang-Fang Chen, and Wei-Fang Su*, Enhancing Efficiency of Perovskite Solar Cells Using Mesoscopic Zinc-Doped TiO2 as Electron Extraction Layer through Band Alignment, “ 2018, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, DOI: 10.1039/C8TA05291C2018 (in press) (SCI IF:9.931) (Times Cited:0) (N/M=20/285=7%, Materials Science, Multidisciplinary)
- Chun-Yu Chang, Chieh-Ping Wang, Rathinam Raja, Leeyih Wang, Cheng- Si Tsao, and Wei-Fang Su*, “High efficiency bulk heterojunction perovskite solar cell fabricated from one-step solution process using single solvent: synthesis and characterization of material and film formation mechanism,”2018, Journal of Materials Chemistry A 6, 4179-4188. (SCI IF:9.931) (Times Cited:0) (N/M=20/285=7%, Materials Science, Multidisciplinary)
- Meng-Huan Jao, Chun-Fu Lu, Pao-Yi Tai, Wei-Fang Su*, “Precise Facet Engineering of Perovskite Single Crystals by Ligand-Mediated Strategy,”2017, ACS Crystal Growth and Design, 17, 5945-5952. (SCI IF: 3.972) (Times Cited:0) (N/M=60/285=21%, Materials Science, Multidisciplinary)
- Shun-Hsiang Chan, Ming-Chung Wu*, Kun-Mu Lee, Wei-Cheng Chen, Tzu- Hao Lin and Wei-Fang Su*, “Enhancing Perovskite Solar Cell Performance and Stability by Doping Barium in Methylammonium Lead Halide,” 2017, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 5, 18044-18052. (SCI IF:9.931) (Times Cited:5) (N/M=20/285=7%, Materials Science, Multidisciplinary)
- Balázs Buchholcz, Kamilla Plank, Miklós Mohai, Ákos Kukovecz, János Kiss, Imre Bertóti, Zoltán Kónya: Morphology Conserving High Efficiency Nitrogen Doping of Titanate Nanotubes by NH3 Plasma, Topics in Catalysis, 61 (2018) 1263-1273.
- Elvin Y. Malikov, Melek C. Altay, Oktay H. Akperov, Mustafa B. Muradov, Goncha M. Eyvazova, Ákos Kukovecz, Zoltán Kónya: Effect of sonication time on the synthesis of the CdS nanoparticle based multiwall carbon nanotube – maleic anhydride – 1-octene nanocomposites, Fullerenes, Nanotubes and Carbon Nanostructures, 26 (2018) 255-262.
- Tamás Varga, Ágnes Tímea Varga, Gergő Ballai, Henrik Haspel, Ákos Kukovecz, Zoltán Kónya:One step synthesis of chlorine-free Pt/Nitrogen-doped graphene composite for oxygen reduction reaction, Carbon 133 (2018) 90-100.
- Tamás Varga, Gergő Ballai, Lívia Vásárhelyi, Henrik Haspel, Ákos Kukovecz, Zoltán Kónya: Co4N/nitrogen-doped graphene: A non-noble metal oxygen reduction electrocatalyst for alkaline fuel cells, Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 237 (2018) 826-834.
- MH Jao, CF Lu, CC Cheng, KC Hsiao, WF Su, “Low Temperature and Rapid Formation of Metal Oxide Thin Film” US Provisional number 62/683,609, June 14, 2018